Selling Your House
The experience of selling your house is as unique as you are and varies from property to property and by each individual set of circumstances. Selling your house can be almost as big a decision as buying. Emotions, job and family circumstances, finances…they all play a role.
I understand and I’ve helped countless home sellers through the process. I’ll be here for you, every step of the way.
Making the right choice to list your house for sale with Momentum Real Estate Group ensures that you are being represented properly in a transaction that traditionally heavily favors the buyer.
Protecting your interests, rights and finances is my top priority.
If you aren’t familiar with the process, read our Step by Step Guide: Home Selling Process
A Pledge to My Clients
I will provide you with the best, most current information about your home’s value and the real estate market. By giving you all of the information you need, we can partner to sell your home for the highest possible price in the shortest amount of time.
After more than 15 years in the real estate business, I have aligned with the best mortgage lenders, home inspectors and tradesman to provide you with every necessary resource.
I Am Available
I will be available to answer all of your questions and concerns, 7 days a week. I am intentional in my business and I understand how important my relationship is to my clients.
I WILL ANSWER MY PHONE, or all calls will be returned within 2 hours if I am not immediately available! Guaranteed!
This experience is about you, your family, your home, your needs and your financial goals.
I am here to LISTEN and to help you achieve your desired result!
Selling Your House: An Overview
Marketing is Key
I will provide a comprehensive marketing plan to gain the MOST EXPOSURE possible for your home, including:
- a state of the art, mobile responsive website with integrated mls data
- listing in FMLS and GAMLS, the 2 listing services covering all of Metro Atlanta
- syndication of your listing to those sites buyers search most frequently, including Zillow, Trulia and the sites of all Atlanta real estate companies
- professional style, high quality digital photos
- attractive, professional informational flyers and marketing collateral
- direct mail campaign targeting prospective buyers
- targeted email campaigns to buyers and real estate agents
- additional exposure through address, neighborhood and community specific blogging on highly trafficked sites such as ActiveRain, Google+, RealtyTimes, LinkedIn and more
A big piece of the marketing strategy is to present your home in the best possible condition, show ready and appealing to the widest range of potential buyers. I will provide you with home staging tips that are specific to your home.
Get a head start. Read: Staging to Sell A Home FAST!
Protecting Your Home
I will always be respectful of your time, your home and your family.
I will take all security precautions possible, including installation of a state of the art, electronic lock box that restricts access to your home to licensed real estate professionals only. The Supra Lockbox can only be accessed via electronic communication through an app. I do not use combination lock boxes, unless specifically requested by you.
Keeping Up With the Market
I will provide consistent, weekly updates on pertinent market developments that could effect your home selling process.